With the turn of the year, the term of office of our Board of Directors has also changed. For the term of office 2021-2024, the governments of the Principality of Liechtenstein and the Canton of St.Gallen elected the previous member Werner Krüsi as the new Chairman. The two vacant seats are now held by Markus Hofer and Heiko Korndorf.
The Board of Directors is now composed of five members. For the term of office 2021-2024, these are:
- Werner Krüsi, Member of the Board FISBA AG, President SWISSMEM section Photonics;
- Dr. Hans Ebinger, CEO Z-Laser Optoelektronik GmbH, Freiburg (Germany);
- Dr. Roland Herb, CEO RHmanagement GmbH, Triesen (Liechtenstein);
- Dr. Markus Hofer, sc.techn. dipl. Masch-Ing. ETH/SIA, Vice President Business Development Advanced Materials, Bühler Management AG;
- Heiko Korndorf, Founder of Wireframe AG, Vaduz (Liechtenstein).
With Markus Hofer and Heiko Korndorf, proven experts in the fields of advanced materials and big data management have been recruited for the Board of Directors. Werner Krüsi has an excellent network at national and international level and will be able to represent RhySearch in the best possible way in his new role as Chairman.
Due to the Corona situation, we were unfortunately only able to bid farewell to the former members of the Board of Directors in a small circle, but we hope to be able to catch up with them soon. We would like to thank our long-standing Chairman Ueli Göldi and the Board members Dr Eugen Voit and Prof. Dr Urs Baldegger for their valuable work in the start-up phase and their deep personal commitment to RhySearch!
We look forward to working with our new Board of Directors and wish them a good start!